Webinar: Think Like a CIO: Preparing Your Apps for Q4
What you’ll learn:
- Assess demand surge expectations for your applications
- Plan the action/ reaction for each key area including:
- Website(s) and Online store and associated infrastructure
- Mobile infrastructure
- Business Intelligence and/or Analytics
- Data warehouse and associated Data Marts
- Email campaign support
- Pragmatic best practices for testing the web and mobile apps and infrastructure to support your « big event »
Are your applications ready for Q4? As you strive to deliver a consistent, fast and reliable digital experience for your customers are you confident you’ll be able do it when it really counts? Whether you are in eCommerce preparing for the holiday season or just a company preparing for a surge in traffic, you know the challenges: Complex architectures involving web, mobile, call centers, DCs, POS, 3rd parties; the task of modeling accurately so you know what you’ll have to stand up to; and lastly finding the time to get it all done so you can sleep at night.
The good news is, there are certain best practices that can and should be followed to help you get prepared for success. And we’ll give them to you.
Speakers: Brad Stoner, Senior Performance Engineer, Neotys & Joe Romello, former CIO, Michaels