The Selenium Proxy Driver (java) allows you to measure the end user experience on one or a few browsers or mobile devices piloted by a wrapped Selenium Driver and to send these measurements to NeoLoad using the Data Exchange API.
Tested wrapped drivers include browser drivers (ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver…) and the Perfecto driver.
|NeoLoad||5.0+ (Ultimate, Enterprise or Professional Edition w/ Integration & Advanced Usage option required)|
|Requirements||Java Client for Data Exchange API and its requirements.|
|Bundled in NeoLoad||No|
|Download||Jar, Sources, Javadoc, jar-with-dependencies|
- NeoLoad 5.0: Read the guide “Integration with Selenium for End User Experience”
- NeoLoad 5.1: Read the documentation “Integration with Selenium for End User Experience”
- Compatibility with Perfecto Selenium WebDriver.
- Fixed Bug: There was a compatibility issue with Vaadin testbench.
- Fixed Bug: The Entry URL was the URL of the page where the click occurs and not the loaded URL.
- Improved: HTML5 Navigation timing information is sent by the driver.
- ‘/’ is used as a path separator in custom timer names
- ‘/’ is not used anymore in generated timer names